Featured Post

The Hardest Thing I have Ever Done

It is quiet.  The air is still. I hear a soft pounding in my chest and my feet on the asphalt.  My heart reminds me of the task at hand: kee...

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Something Wicked...

I woke up Sunday morning with some numbness in my feet.  Rather than think this had anything at all to do with my MS, I thought my socks were too tight.  Isn't that funny?  I went ahead and did my nine mile run with Joe's Team.  Later, I noticed that the numbness seemed to go all the way up into my shins.  By Tuesday, I could not feel my feet at all.  Stupidly, I kept up with my training, running despite the fact that I could not feel my legs.  By today, I am numb all the way into my torso, front and back.  I have called the neurologist and made an appointment.  She will see me tomorrow, which is Friday.  I am pretty freaked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment