Featured Post

The Hardest Thing I have Ever Done

It is quiet.  The air is still. I hear a soft pounding in my chest and my feet on the asphalt.  My heart reminds me of the task at hand: kee...

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day

This year for Father's Day, I ran the Prost8 8K in honor of my dad, Ron Zimlich.  He was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer.  They have every reason to believe he will be okay because they found it early.  He is looking into the surgery now and I will keep you all posted.  I love my dad a lot and think about him all the time, so it only seemed fitting that I would get to participate in this event on Father's Day. 

Happy Father's Day, Dad!  I placed 2nd in my division and paced 9:17.  Let's just say I felt inspired.
Here are my stats!

No comments:

Post a Comment