- You don't look sick.
- Do you think that has to do with your "condition?"
- Can I catch it (or how did you catch it?)
- Do you need to sit down? You look tired. (Actually, I don't mind that one so much)
- I have this great diet you should try.
- You should exercise more.
- It must be hard to tell if it's the MS or just your busy life.
- Why would you take a medicine that makes you feel like that?
- My uncle/sister/cousin-twice-removed died of MS.
- The heat/cold doesn't seem to bother me. Just get a fan/space heater.
- Seriously, if you're not on this exercise program, you could get worse.
- Cut out the gluten.
- Take this vitamin/meditation program/drug.
- Yoga cures MS.
Friday, November 8, 2013
Think First Before You Speak
Here are some things that people should think about before saying them to someone with MS:
Posted by Rhonda