Featured Post

The Hardest Thing I have Ever Done

It is quiet.  The air is still. I hear a soft pounding in my chest and my feet on the asphalt.  My heart reminds me of the task at hand: kee...

Thursday, August 1, 2013

2013 MS Walk in San Deigo

I just want to shout out to all the friends and family who came out for the walk in SD.  We raised a ton of money and it was super fun!  The name of our team was BEE-Cause.


I left the finger in the shot as an homage to the man who volunteered to take it for us.

From left to right: Mike, Kim, Simon, Alan!, Emily, Terry, Dave, me, Dad, Annie, Brian, Sue (Annie's mom and the Patron Saint of Smiles), Aunt Joey, Samantha, Josh
Down in front: Olivia, Ryan, Morgan (#42), Gabriella, Veronica and Ziggy (front and center)

I learned a lot that day, too:  there are so many new medications that I might never have to give myself an injection again! That Starbucks is on that route.   And I learned that 5K seems like a much shorter distance in San Diego.

Love this team!  So glad to have them in my corner and in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment